10:45 I thought to go to the Cornish I used to go and sit there for a while…just listen to the sound of the sea…see the quite waves coming and hitting the shores…I reached the Cornish sat there for a while…felt boring actually, as there was no one, sat with myself for a while… 12:30 I came back home to an unknown place…a small room, a ceramic floor waiting for me to sleep..I laid down to sleep, thinking about the day I spent the day if it comes tomorrow how is it going to be.. 1:45 Surprisingly I am still up, how the time passed I never knew…thought of so so many things in between….about my loved ones, my family, my friends, myself..... 2:15 I can’t sleep today it seem, so I stay up today, tried a new tool for development, read some books and articles regarding concept oriented programming. Well what do you expect from a technical guy? 3:00 Felt hungry…nothing to eat in the room…lets go out and check…found something on the petrol pump… 3:40 Came back home…..walked a little t...